* 1/4 cup High Protein Wombaroo Powder (if you have a breeding pair with a nursing or lactating female, increase the amount of HPW Powder to 1/2 cup for the female's HPW Diet)
* *1 TABLEspoon Australian Bee Pollen
Cook eggs, set aside.
In large bowl mix Naked Mango Juice and honey. Stir until honey is dissolved.
Add in HPW powder, mix well.
In a blender add in eggs, bee pollen and 1/2 to 1 cup HPW liquid mixture. Blend for two minutes.
Add in additional liquid and blend for another two minutes.
Pour into a freezer safe bowl with an airtight lid. Keep in freezer. HPW will freeze to consistency of ice cream.
* 1.5 TEAspoons of HPW per glider
* 1 TABLEspoon of mixed fruits
* 1 TABLEspoon of mixed veggies
* Mealies for treats
* Gliderade once or twice a week
Some of OUR favorite Fruits and Veg...
Sugar Snap Peas (pod and all)
Match Stick Carrots
Sometimes (like here for Lilo's OOP Day Party, we do crazy things.
Hee hee hee! ;OD
Sugar Baby No-Nos!
NO corn or other high phosphorous foods
NO garlic or garlic powder
NO hard pellet foods whether they are for cats, ferrets, or CLAIM to be for Suggies!
NO cooked chicken bones that could splinter
There are, of course, many other possible Bad Foods, which are still being investigated. Grapes, Peas, Spinach, ANY pre-prepared foods, and crickets to name just a few. Do your homework and decide what is best for your gliders, do NOT take my, or anyone elses word for it!